1. Pitches are to be entered as 2-3 minutes maximum videos
and should be uploaded to your Youtube account and email to:
2. All submissions need to be entered by October 7, 2018
3. All submissions are to be "family friendly" and contain no
questionable language, obscenities, or indecencies.
4. Submission cannot be edited or resubmitted after October 7, 2018
5. Submissions can follow any order as long as these seven questions are answered.
1. What is the problem you are trying to solve or what is the opportunity you're trying to exploit? Tell an engaging story.
2. What is your value proposition? What is the solution you bring to the table? How does your idea/business solve the problem?
3. Who is your customer and how will you advertise to them?
4. Who is the competition and why are you better?
5. What is your business model? How will you make money?
6. Who are you (or who is your team) and why are you the best person to
provide this product or service?
7. What is your next move, how will you use the money should you win?
1. Contestants can pitch as individuals or teams.
2. Each team must include at least one current member of the AAEA.
3. If a team, the AAEA member must be part of the group delivering the pitch and answering
questions from the judges.
4. The winning teams must be organized in a limited liability form corporation, LLC, LLP, or
a similar structure in order to receive prize funds, although teams may enter and place in competition without limited liability organizations.
CONFIDENTIALITY & PERMISSIONS
1. Confidentiality of information is not guaranteed and contestants should not include any confidential information in their submissions, including trade secrets or other proprietary information that would put their company at risk.
2. Entry into this competition may be considered a public disclosure for patent purposes. If teams plan to file a patent protection on an aspect of their business, they should consult with an intellectual property attorney before entering.
3. Intra-team confidentiality is the sole responsibility of team members.
1. There is no requirement that judges make an investment in any team. The investment will be granted with the judges discretion.
2. Teams may be disqualified at any time before, during, or after the pitch competition for failing to comply with these general rules.
WIN $2,500 CASH!!
BUSINESS PITCH COMPETITION!
Starting 9/1/18 - 10/7/18
Winner Announced on 10/28/18
Copyright 2020. AAE Association, Inc. All Rights Reserved.